How to process
Processing deadline: The license is valid till the end of the year in which it is issued. The license holders are required to file renewal application from January to February of each year.
If the application for annual license renewal is filed within 90 days of correction period after the deadline for license renewal, the applicant will have to pay an overdue surcharge. Please refer to Article 2 of Chief Executive Writ of Instruction no. 268/2003 for details.
Processing procedure and required documents:
- Application Form for Retail License/Import Registration of Meat (Mod. 002/DSA);
- A legible photocopy of the identification document of the license holder (with both sides of the identification document photocopied on the same page of an A4 sized paper);
- The original annual license issued last year;
- A photocopy of M/8 Form – Business Registration Tax Demand Note of the renewed year issued by the Financial Services Bureau recently;
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2º andar, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Av. de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, no.127, Edf. D. Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bl. B,R/C, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edf. Fai Tat, Bl. II, R/C,Lojas G e H, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4˚ andar,Macau
- Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.º 75K, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar,Coloane
Office hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Document and Archive Centre: Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro, n.° 163, r/c, Macau
Office hours: Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Annual license fee: MOP2,200.00
- MOP220.00 (10% of annual license fee)
Please refer to the Fees, Charges and Prices List: http://www.iam.gov.mo/p/pricetable/list
Time required for processing
30 working days after submission of all required documents (Performance Pledge)
Remarks/ points to note for application
- The original identification document must be produced;
- After submission of all required documents, the establishment shall undergo inspection conducted by the relevant unit of IAM;
- All issued licenses are non-transferable;
- The application procedure shall only be processed upon receipt of all required documents;
- The license is valid till the end of the year in which it is issued. The license holders are required to file renewal application from January to February of each year;
- According to the current stipulations in “Fees, Charges and Prices List of Civic and Municipal Affairs Bureau”, the fee payable for the annual license renewal is equivalent to the annual license fee in full. Renewal application should be made from January to February, and is subject to a surcharge if made after the closing date;
- For applicants who are non-Macao residents, pursuant to the current “Regulation on Prohibition of Illegal Employment”, personal and direct engagement of non-Macao residents in activities for personal interests is subject to prior administrative approval;
- For applications made by legal persons, if the shareholders or members of the administration and management body of a company are non-Macao residents who are responsible for the management of company and/or performing the business duties on behalf of the company, they must obtain relevant working permits.
Relevant standards or requirements
Requirements for choosing the location: The location must meet the stipulations in Law no. 6/99/M “Regulations Governing the Use of Urban Properties”, e.g. if the location is for commercial or office uses.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress: Currently unavailable
Method to obtain the result of service: Visit in person to obtain the result