How to process
Required Document: Not applicable
Documents to be presented: Admission is free for children (aged 12 or below) and the elderly (aged 65 or above) by presenting a photocopy of a valid identification document upon ticket purchase and a valid identification document upon admission.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
1. Ticket Office at Macao Giant Panda Pavilion in Seac Pai Van Park, Coloane
2. Integrated Services Centre
(Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edf. China Plaza, 2.° andar, Macau)
3. Northern District Public Services Centre
(Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.° 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau)
4. Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station
(Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.° 127, Edf. D.a Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bl. B, R/C, Macau)
5. Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station
(Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edf. Fai Tat, Bl. II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau)
6. Central District Public Services Centre
(Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.° andar, Macau)
7. Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station
(Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.° andar, Macau)
8. Islands District Public Services Centre
(Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.° 75K, Taipa)
9. Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station
(Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.° andar, Coloane)
10.Macao Government Services Centre in Islands
(Rua de Coimbra, n.° 225, 3.° andar, Taipa)
Methods for Purchasing Tickets:
1. Ticketing locations;
2. Online system:https://app.iam.gov.mo/pandaticket
3. Kiosks of Information and Services(City Guide):http://www.cityguide.gov.mo/main.htm#c/kiosklist
Ticket Office at Macao Giant Panda Pavilion:
Tuesday to Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.(No lunch break)
Closed on Monday or the following day if a public holiday falls on Monday
Note: Last admission time 4:45 p.m.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m.( No lunch break)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Tel : Civic Service Hotline: (853) 28337676
Application fee: MOP 10.00 per ticket
1.Ticketing locations: cash, Macau Pass or credit card (Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay), MPay, Tai Fung Pay,UnionPay App or BOC PAY;
– Credit card Note (Visa or Mastercard, online payment system of UnionPay), or other payment tools acceptable to the Macao Postal Savings’ Electronic Payment Platform;
3.Kiosks of Information and Services (City Guide): Macau Pass, MPay.
-Carrying out transactions on our website is absolutely safe and reliable. Payment transactions are made through the online electronic payment platform of the Macao Postal Savings. Therefore, when the fees are paid, the professional page provided by the Macao Postal Savings will be shown. The authority of Macao Postal Savings can effectively prevent illegal access to the information which you submit through the internet. In addition, for online payment using Visa / MasterCard / UnionPay, the whole transaction process is completely unmanned. No one (not even us) can obtain any information during the process.
-All the personal data you submit is used for this transaction only and will not be made public or for sale.
- “Disability Assessment Registration Card” promotion plan
Any holder of valid “Disability Assessment Registration Card” issued by Social Welfare Bureau of Macao SAR Government can receive a free entry ticket of the day to Macao Giant Panda Pavilion when producing the card at any ticketing locations.
Form of promotion: free
- “International Student Identity Card” promotion plan
Any student holding valid “International Student Identity Card” (ISIC) can receive a free entry ticket of the day to Macao Giant Panda Pavilion when producing the card at the ticket office of the pavilion.
Form of promotion: free
- “Responsible Gambling Kiosk” promotion plan
Any holder of valid promotion coupon of “Responsible Gambling Kiosk” can redeem a free entry ticket of the day at the ticket office of Macao Giant Panda Pavilion.
Form of promotion: free
Promotional period: Until 31 March 2021
Form fee: Not applicable
Stamp Duty: Not applicable
Deposit: Not applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: All proceeds from ticket sales will be credited to the Panda Fund to provide grants for research, education and projects in connection with the conservation of giant pandas.
Time required for processing
Processing time: The whole ticket vending procedure will be completed within 5 minutes (under 25 tickets with or without booking)
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: Not applicable
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service