How to Apply
Time of application: N/A
Application procedures and documents required
The applicant should submit the following documents:
- A duly completed ATF-1 Application Form for Pharmacy Assistant Technician Registration;
- Certified copy of the graduation certificate, or present the original (for verification and certification by the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department under the Health Bureau);
- If the certificate is not in Chinese, Portuguese or English, a translation issued by a legally recognized translation department should be submitted;
- Curriculum design, programme of study, course description and other supporting documents (e.g. certified copies of transcripts) in relation to the programme undertaken, or present the original (for verification and certification by the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department under the Health Bureau);
- A Certificate of Physical and Mental Health issued by health centres of the Health Bureau (should be applied at the responsible health centre associated with the applicant);
- Certified copy of Macao Resident Identity Card, or present the original (for verification and certification by the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department under the Health Bureau);
- Original Certificate of Criminal Record issued by the Identification Services Bureau (usage of the certificate: to apply for registration as a pharmacy assistant technician, can be applied at the Identification Services Bureau (DSI), via self-service kiosks or the DSI website; the Certificate issued by DSI will be delivered to the Health Bureau.);
- Curriculum vitae;
- 2 recent colour photo of size 1.5 inches.
Location of Application and Service Hours
Location of application: Pharmaceutical Affairs Department, Health Bureau
Address: Avenida Sidónio Pais, n.º 51, Edif. “China Plaza”, 1.º andar, Macau (Receipt and Dispatch Unit)
Mondays to Thursdays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:45
Fridays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:30
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
MOP 250, subject to 10% stamp duty.
- Payment shall be made in full upon submission of application.
- In accordance with Paragraph 5 of Article 21 of Decree-Law no. 58/90/M dated 19th September, in case the application is rejected and filed, no refund to the applicant will be made.
Application Processing Time
- A notice of submission of supplementary documents will be issued within 5 working days. (Performance Pledge)
- A licence will be issued within 20 working days from the day on which the applicant has submitted all required documents and passed the professional qualification assessment. (Performance Pledge)
Application Status Enquiry and Result Collection
Method of result collection: In person
Documents to be presented/submitted upon result collection: Macao ID