How to Apply
Time of application: Advance application to the Health Bureau is required for Chinese medicine pharmacy relocation.
Application procedures and documents required:
- A duly completed FC-3 ‘Chinese Medicine Pharmacy’ Relocation Application Form;
- The original building utilization permit issued by the Land, Public Works and Transport Bureau (DSSOPT) or the original Property Registration Report issued by the Real Estate Registry (Premises registered with the Real Estate Registry are exempted from submitting this document, Note 1);
- The design plan of the Chinese medicine pharmacy, which should be (Notes 2 and 3):
- Installed with air ventilation and air-conditioning system;
- Equipped with an oven and a refrigerator for storing products that are sensitive to humidity or heat;
- Having appropriate cabinets or containers to keep the products in good conditions.
- Statement of the opening hours of the Chinese medicine pharmacy and the technical director’s working hours after its relocation (Notes 4 and 5), including at least the following information:
- Opening hours from Monday to Sunday including public holidays;
- Working hours of the technical director from Monday to Sunday including public holidays (Note 6).
- Photocopy of the Business Tax Declaration Form (M/1 format) obtained from the Financial Services Bureau (Note 7).
- The usage of the premise should be indicated as ‘commercial’;
- The design plan of the premise shall be signed by the applicant, or an executive management member legitimately representing the applicant when the applicant is a legal person;
- Please refer to the requirements for plan specifications and premise establishment indicated in ‘Pharmaceutical Businesses – Procedures of Licensing Application and Alteration Works Plan Submission, and Technical Guidelines’;
- FC-5 Application for Change of ‘Chinese Medicine Pharmacy’ Technical Director shall also be submitted if there is any change in the technical director;
- Statement of the opening hours of the Chinese medicine pharmacy and the technical director’s working hours shall be signed jointly by the applicant (or an executive management member legitimately representing the company when the applicant is a legal person) and the technical director;
- Law No. 7/2008 – Labour Relations Law must be followed;
- Can be submitted before the issuance of the licence.
Location of Application and Service Hours
Location of application: Pharmaceutical Affairs Department, Health Bureau
Address: Avenida Sidónio Pais, n.º 51, Edif. “China Plaza”, 1.º andar, Macau (Receipt and Dispatch Unit)
Mondays to Thursdays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:45
Fridays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:30
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
MOP 300 (Note)
(Subject to 10% stamp duty; full amount payable upon submission of the application.)
Application Processing Time
The Health Bureau will finish the review and approval process within 90 days upon receipt of all the documents required, and will issue an authorisation for premise establishment in the case of approval. The time needed for licence issuance depends on the progress of premise establishment and the processes of statutory inspection.
Relevant Specifications or Requirements
Application Status Enquiry and Result Collection
Application status enquiry: Not available online
Means of result collection: In person