How to Apply
Time of application: Advance application to the Health Bureau is required for permanent closure of Chinese medicine pharmacy.
Application procedures and documents required:
- The completed FC-7 Application Form for Temporary / Permanent Closure of ‘Chinese Medicine Pharmacy’;
- Declaration of Business Closure made by the owner (with signature verified by the notary department, or present the original or certified copy of the signatory’s identity document for signature verification by the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department of the Health Bureau) (Note 1);
- List of remaining medicines and their handling method (Note 2);
- Original of the licence and of the registration form of the Chinese medicine pharmacy.
- The document shall be signed by an executive management member legitimately representing the company when the owner of the Chinese medicine pharmacy is a legal person;
- The document shall be signed by the owner of the Chinese medicine pharmacy, or an executive management member legitimately representing the company when the owner is a legal person.
Location of Application and Service Hours
Location of application: Pharmaceutical Affairs Department, Health Bureau
Address: Avenida Sidónio Pais, n.º 51, Edif. “China Plaza”, 1.º andar, Macau (Receipt and Dispatch Unit)
Mondays to Thursdays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:45
Fridays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:30
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Application Processing Time
The Health Bureau will finish the review and approval process within 90 days upon receipt of all the documents required.
Application Status Enquiry and Result Collection
Application status enquiry: Not available online
Means of result collection: In person
Content provider: Pharmaceutical Administration Bureau (ISAF)
Last modified: 2018-05-11 19:05