How to Apply
Application procedures and documents required
- 1. Valid identification document, the Health Bureau Patient Card (gold card) and the Outpatient Registration Record (the white booklet);
- 2. Doctor’s referral letter or chest X-ray film/report.
Location of Application and Service Hours
Apply in person
Health Bureau – Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Centre
Address: Estrada da Vitória, nº. 40, Macau
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:15pm
Friday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and special grants for exempt from work
- 1. Holders of Macao SAR Resident Identity Card : free of charge.
- 2. Holders of Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card: MOP60 (consultation fee)
- 3. Other foreigners : MOP120 (consultation fee)
The consultation fee does not include the cost of examination and medication.
Depends on a case-by-case basis.
Remarks/ Notes for Application
- 1. Register at the Registry Office of the Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Centre;
- 2. Present the doctor’s referral letter or chest X-ray film/report, the valid identification document, the Health Bureau Patient Card (gold card) and the Outpatient Registration Record (the white booklet);
- 3. Wait for completion of the booking process at the Waiting Area;
- 4. Return to the Centre for consultation and examination as scheduled.