•How to Apply
•Location of Application and Service Hours• Fees
• Processing Time
• Remarks/ Notes for Application
Application procedures and documents required
- 1. Valid identification document and the Health Bureau Patient Card (gold card);；
- 2. The prescription issued by a doctor of the Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Centre.
Location of Application and Service Hours
Apply in person
Health Bureau – Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Centre
Address: Estrada da Vitória, nº. 40, Macau
Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and special grants for exempt from work
The charging rates for medicines and injections are as follows:
- 1. Holders of Macao SAR Resident Identity Card : free of charge;
- 2. Holders of Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card: 100%;
- 3. Other foreigners : 200%.
Depends on a case-by-case basis.
Remarks/ Notes for Application
- 1.Patient presents the medical prescription issued by the Centre;
- 2.Nurse dispenses drugs or prepares for injection according to the medical prescription;
- 3.Under the supervision of the nurse, patient takes the drugs or receives the injection as required.