How to process
Required Document: Complete the Application Form for “Friends of IAM” Membership Card (The form can be obtained for free from any of the Public Services Centres or downloaded from the IAM website.)
Documents to be presented:
1.(For Macao resident)
-Original of a valid Macao SAR Resident Identity Card;
2.(For non-resident of Macao)
-Original of a valid Non-resident Worker’s Identity Card or a valid Special Authorization to Stay issued by the competent authority of Macao with validity of not less than 3 months;
-If the applicant is a student, original of a valid Special Authorization to Stay and a valid Student Card with validity of not less than 3 months should be presented.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre：Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre：Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station：Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station：Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre：Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station：Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau
- Islands District Public Services Centre：Rua de Coimbra, nº 225, 3º andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station：Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar, Coloane
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: Not applicable
Form fee: Not applicable
Stamp Duty: Not applicable
Deposit: Not applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: Depending on the actual circumstances
Remarks/ points to note for application
1.For applicants aged under 18, a completed application form signed by a parent or guardian should be submitted with a photocopy of valid identity document of the said parent or guardian.
2.Methods of collection of membership card:
-Collection in person: The original of the applicant’s valid identity document and the receipt issued by the IAM should be presented;
-Collection on behalf of applicant: A photocopy of the applicant’s valid identity document, the receipt issued by the IAM and the original of the valid identity document of the person collecting the membership card should be presented upon collection.
＊ If the relevant receipt cannot be presented, the person collecting the membership card can present the notification text message sent by the IAM and the original of the applicant’s valid identity document instead.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service