Scope of Service
An invention patent refers to granting a patent to a new technical plan for products, processes or their improvements in any area of technology, provided that it is novel, involving an inventive step and able for practical use.
Service Target and Eligibility
- Applicant who is holding a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card.
- Applicant who is a body corporate registered in the Macao SAR and constituted according to the law of the Macao SAR.
- Other applicants must appoint one of the following entities as an agent by submitting an effective Power of Attorney:
- A lawyer registered with the Macao Lawyers Association;
- An individual holding a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card;
- A body corporate registered in the Macao SAR.
For application fulfilling the legal requirements, the invention patent will be registered and registration certificate will be issued.
Executive Department and Unit: Economic and Technological Development Bureau – Patent and Copyright Division
Address: Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, 1-3, 8/F, Macao
Reception Center -（853） 8597 2220 / （853）8597 2266
Enquiries on Application -（853）8597 2229 / （853）8597 2322
Fax no:（853）2871 5291
Content provider: Economic and Technological Development Bureau (DSEDT)
Last modified: 2022-01-04 09:02