Scope of Service
A utility patent refers to granting a patent to a proposed technical plan in respect of the configuration, structure or their combination of a subject matter, so as to increase the utility or improve the usage of the subject matter.
Service Target and Eligibility
- Applicant who is holding a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card.
- Applicant who is a body corporate registered in the Macao SAR and constituted according to the law of the Macao SAR.
- Other applicants must appoint one of the following entities as an agent by submitting an effective Power of Attorney:
- A lawyer registered with the Macao Lawyers Association;
- An individual holding a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card;
- A body corporate registered in the Macao SAR.
For application fulfilling the legal requirements, the utility patent will be registered and registration certificate will be issued.
Executive Department and Unit: Economic and Technological Development Bureau – Patent and Copyright Division
Address: Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, 1-3, 8/F, Macao
Reception Center -（853） 8597 2220 / （853）8597 2266
Enquiries on Application -（853）8597 2229 / （853）8597 2322
Fax no:（853）2871 5291
Content provider: Economic and Technological Development Bureau (DSEDT)
Last modified: 2022-01-04 09:02