Scope of Service
A name of establishment refers to the name of the owner, the major elements of the name used for the business and the byname of the owner. An emblem of establishment refers to the sign that consists of figure/ drawing, or the combination of figure/ drawing and the name of the establishment or other wordings. It also refers to the external decorations of the establishments that are shown to the public.
Service Target and Eligibility
- Applicant who is holding a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card.
- Applicant who is a body corporate registered in the Macao SAR and constituted according to the law of the Macao SAR.
- Other applicants must appoint one of the following entities as an agent by submitting an effective Power of Attorney:
- A lawyer registered with the Macao Lawyers Association;
- An individual holding a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card;
- A body corporate registered in the Macao SAR.
For application fulfilling the legal requirements, the name and emblem of establishment will be registered and registration certificate will be issued.
Executive Department and Unit: Economic and Technological Development Bureau – Trademark Registration Division
Address: Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, 1-3, 8/F, Macao
Reception Center -（853） 8597 2220 / （853）8597 2266
Enquiries on Application -（853）8597 2285
Fax no:（853）2871 5291
Content provider: Economic and Technological Development Bureau (DSEDT)
Last modified: 2023-09-27 09:01