Scope of Service
For the purposes of plant protection, public safety etc., the Macao Special Administrative Region implements a prior authorisation system for the export of related goods through license.
Targets of Services and Application Eligibility
Targets of Service
- applicants exporting/re-exporting specimens of CITES-regulated species.
- applicants exporting goods subject to prior authorisation.
- applicants temporary exporting goods subject to control.
- applicants need to extend the validity of temporary export.
- applicants need to convert the temporary export licensing system.
- applicant raising modification of export license with special forms.
Notes: Applicant for export license who intends to export goods under control is required to first process the Registration for Controlled Foreign Trade Operations.
According to the provisions of Law n.° 7/2003, amended by Law n.° 3/2016 – “Foreign Trade Law”, natural or legal persons who have fulfilled their tax obligations, especially business tax and consumption tax in the Macao Special Administrative Region, may conduct foreign trade activity.
Result of Approval for Application
Issuance of export license.
Executive department and unit: Macao Economic Bureau – Foreign Trade Division
Address: Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, n°s 1-3, 2/F, Macao
Tel. n. º: (853) 85972607 / (853) 85972618 (DSE)
(853) 82969262 (CSREAM)
Fax n. º: (853) 28715633