Skip navigation

Administrative affairs

Application for Letter of Consent to Carry out Construction Works at Government Property

Introduction of service

Content of service

An entity that occupies a government premises must first apply to the Financial Services Bureau and obtain a letter of consent issued by the Bureau before commencing construction works in the premises.

Target groups and application eligibility

Any entity that occupies a government premises.

Result of service

A letter of consent to carry out construction works at government property will be issued.

Channel of enquiry

Service provider:The Financial Services Bureau – Building Administration and Maintenance Division

Address:7/F, the “Finanças” Building, No. 575, 579 and 585 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macao

Telephone:(853) 8599 0431

Fax:(853) 2835 6877


Content provider: Financial Services Bureau (DSF)

Last modified: 2018-03-19 15:01

Administrative affairs Administrative and legal affairs

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve GOV.MO

* Mandatory field


All information on this site is based on the official language of the Macao Special Administrative Region. The English version is the translation from the Chinese originals and is provided for reference only. If you find that some of the contents do not have an English version, please refer to the Traditional Chinese or Portuguese versions.