- Apply by “Online employment service” (only available in Chinese)
- Applicants can visit one of the application locations to submit
- Submit the registration form at the service counters of those departments during office hours : Financial Services Bureau, the Macao Economic Services, the Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute. For more details, please refer to Guidance notes on employment registration.
Required Document : Completed “Job-Seeking Registration Form”（Forms can be downloaded from DSAL’s website , received by fax upon request by calling (+853) 2840 0333 or obtained from any Application Location in person）
Document must be presented : Original of Macao resident identity card
Application location and service hours
Labour Affairs Bureau – Head Office:
Avenida do Dr. Francisco Vieira Machado 221-279, Edf. Advance Plaza, G/F, Macau
Labour Affairs Bureau – Long Cheng Service Centre:
Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues nos 614A-640, Edifício “Long Cheng”, 9º andar, Macau (entrance at Rua de Goa nº 105)
Labour Affairs Bureau – Vocational Training Centre
Istmo de Ferreira do Amaral, nº 101 – 105A, Edifício Industrial Tai Peng, 1.ª Fase , R/C, Macau
Macao Government Services Centre:
Rua Nova da Areia Preta 52, Macau
Macao Government Services Centre in Islands:
Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3/F, Taipa
Central District Public Services Centre:
Rotunda de Carlos da Maia 5&7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3/F
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station :
Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station:
Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6/F, Coloane
Labour Affairs Bureau – Head Office, Labour Affairs Bureau – Long Cheng Service Centre, Labour Affairs Bureau – Vocational Training Centre:
Monday to Thursday: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:45
Friday: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:30
Monday to Friday: 09:00-18:00 (no lunch break)
Services – Performance Pledge
- Application procedure enquiry in person— within 15 minutes(Only applicable to the application handled at Labour Affairs Bureau – Head Office).
- Employment registration — within 15 minutes (Only applicable to the application handled at Labour Affairs Bureau – Head Office).
- Applicants can search suitable jobs by visiting DSAL website for “Job matching“(only available in Chinese);
- Employment registration is valid for 4 months, can be renewed within 15 days prior to expiration. Applicant can visit our website for renewal online, contact DSAL at (+853) 2872 2108 or visit any application locations for renewal procedure; otherwise such registration will be considered invalid upon expiry, then a new registration must be applied again.
Content provider: Labour Affairs Bureau (DSAL)
Last modified: 2023-05-02 09:23