How to Apply
Public sector, private sector and individuals.
Application Procedures and Required Documents
1. Fully filled “Occupational Safety and Health – Assessment and Analysis on Safety Conditions and Hazardous Factors within the Work Environment letter”（Letter can be downloaded from DSAL’s website）;
2. If the applicant is a company, the representative must submit one of the following documents:
- Proof of payment of the social security contributions for the most recent trimester; or
- The first page of the Business Registration Certificate; or
- Business tax payment receipt (M/8 Form); or
- Declaration of Initiation / Alteration of Activities (M/1 Form).
Application Location and Office Hours
Address1: Avenida do Dr. Francisco Vieira Machado, nos. 221 a 279, Edifício Advance Plaza, 2nd floor of the Labour Affairs Bureau, Macau.
Address 2: Labour Affairs Bureau, Vocational Training Centre –Istmo de Ferreira do Amaral, nº 101 – 105A, Edifício Industrial Tai Peng, 1.ª Fase , R/C, Macau.
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
- Walk in: Applicant can come to DSAL to submit the application letter during office hours.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fax: 28529799.
Free of Charge.
- Application letter-Individua Application letter-Individual (Sample) Guidance Notes-Individual
- Application letter-Private or public enterprise Application letter-Private or public enterprise(Sample) Guidance Notes-Private or public enterprise
Application Processing Time
- Walk-in enquires on occupational safety and health to be received within 15 minutes.
- Written enquiries on occupational safety and health to be replied within 15 working days.