The renewal application must be submitted three months before the expiry date of the employment permit.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
- Forms: “Application for Employment of Non-Specialized Non-Resident Worker(s)” (DSAL-TNR-NE-CE)‚ “Terms Offered to Non-Specialized Non-Resident Worker(s)” (DSAL-TNR-NE-R-CE)‚ “List of Job Title & Salary of Present Worker(s)” (DSAL-TNR-B-CE), and “Number of Worker(s) Employed in the Last 12 Months” (DSAL-TNR-C-CE);
- Photocopy of identification document of the applicant entity’s lawful representative;
- Photocopy of the association constitution published in the Official Gazette and of the registration document issued by the Identification Services Bureau, if the applicant entity is an association;
- Photocopy of the applicant entity’s business licence or industrial registration or other similar documents;
- List of branches, if the applicant entity is a chain of stores with the same name (the applicant can use List of Operating Premise provided by the Bureau).
Charges (or Taxes)
Free of charge
Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues 614A-640, Edifício Long Cheng 9/F, Macau (entrance at Rua de Goa 105)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
- Forms can be obtained at the Bureau or downloaded at www.dsal.gov.mo.
- After the applicant submits all documents, the Bureau, based on the information, will assess the request.
- According to Article 3 of Administrative Regulation No. 8/2010 “Regulation of the Law for the employment of non-resident workers”, the Bureau may request the applicant to submit additional information necessary to proceed with the request.
- Any change in the submitted information must be reported and updated immediately, showing the relevant proof.
- If the applicant fails to submit all documents within 15 days from the application submission date, the request will not be dealt with.
- The employment of non-residents without authorization in the Macao SAR is illegal.
- The English version is for reference only. In event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.