Application Procedure and Required Document
Written notification on the reduction in the number of workers (the applicant can use the template DSAL-TNR-MR-L-E provided by the Bureau)
Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues 614A-640, Edifício Long Cheng 9/F, Macau (entrance at Rua de Goa 105)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
Charges (or Taxes)
Free of charge
- Form can be obtained at the Bureau or downloaded at www.dsal.gov.mo.
- After the applicant submits all documents, the Bureau, based on that information, will assess the need to revise the number of non-resident workers authorized.
- According to Article 3 of Administrative Regulation No. 8/2010 “Regulation of the Law for the employment of non-resident workers”, the Bureau may request the applicant to submit additional information necessary to proceed with the request.
- Any change in the submitted information must be reported and updated immediately, showing the relevant proof.
- The applicant will be notified of the assessment result within 15 days from the day after the submission of all documents.
- Failure by the employer to comply with the legislation regarding the notification on the reduction in the number of workers will result in the revocation of all or part of the employment permits.
- The English version is for reference only. In event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.