Application Procedure and Required Document
- l Written application justifying the reason for the extension (the applicant can use the template DSAL-TNR-CQ-L-E provided by the Bureau)
- l Photocopy of supporting documents
Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues 614A-640, Edifício Long Cheng 9/F, Macau (entrance at Rua de Goa 105)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
Charges (or Taxes)
Free of charge
- Form can be obtained at the Bureau or downloaded at www.dsal.gov.mo.
- After the applicant submits all documents, the Bureau, based on that information, will assess the request.
- According to Article 3 of Administrative Regulation No. 8/2010 “Regulation of the Law for the employment of non-resident workers”, the Bureau may request the applicant to submit additional information necessary to proceed with the request.
- Any change in the submitted information must be reported and updated immediately, showing the relevant proof.
- The applicant will be notified of the assessment result within 15 days from the day after the submission of all documents.
- Failure by the employer to comply with the legislation to maintain the minimum number of local workers will result in the revocation of all or part of the employment permits.
- The English version is for reference only. In event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.
Content provider: Labour Affairs Bureau (DSAL)
Last modified: 2018-05-14 09:59
Employment Resident employment