How to apply
Application Formalities and Imperative Documents:
Early stage (Payment of Cash Guarantee)
For the effectiveness of the article 7 of Administrative Regulation No.26/2012, in accordance with the provision of the same article, the gaming machine manufacturers and suppliers are obligated to provide a cash guarantee which is set to make a deposit of MOP $ 100,000. When applying the initial application regulated by article 8, the gaming machine manufacturers and suppliers have to submit the application form accompanied by the bank deposit receipt. Director of DICJ may permit, by application, the gaming machine manufacturer and supplier, to adopt the appropriate bank guarantee or insurance instead of the bank deposit guarantee. If necessary, the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region may request to increase the amount of the cash guarantee.
Cash Guarantee Payment Method
After depositing the cash guarantee to the bank, the applicant should submit the bank deposit receipt accompanied by the initial application form and other documents to DICJ in person.
Formal application (Submission of imperative documents)
2. Information of the jurisdiction or jurisdictions in which it is authorized to exercise its activity; Indication of the jurisdiction which it chooses as the main one, when authorized in various jurisdictions; (The jurisdiction chosen and the principal (main) may be modified via authorization by the DICJ or via notification to DICJ, in the case of voluntary ceasing of the exercise of its activity in this jurisdiction;
3. Document issued by the regulation entity or supervisor of the jurisdiction chosen and the main one to affirm the validity of the authorization conceded in this jurisdiction, the conditions to which it is subjected to, and if applicable, the possible procedures, by administrative infraction or an infraction of an identical kind, proceedings in the previous twelve months;
4. Information, by jurisdiction, on the gaming machine models which is authorized to manufacture, supply, assemble, install, repair, adapt, modify, give technical assistance or carry out maintenance;
5. A declaration subscribed by a legal representative, with notary authentication of signature and quality, which states that no suspension or revocation of authorization conceded by another jurisdiction occurred, specifying, and if it may be the case, the reasons for any revocation or suspension;
6. A list of the judicial processes or equivalents proceedings or still pending, with detailed information about the possible process decisions (court cases) which may affect in a relevant way, the exercise of its activity;
7. Informative document about the social capital structure of the applicant, the social capital of the members with 5% or more of its social capital, as well as the social capital of the successive associates with 5% or more of the social capital up to the most recent associate;
8. Documents in which is stated the composition of its social organs;
9. Annex I （Company history disclosure form for gaming machine manufacturer or supplier: No. 2a of Article 5 of Administrative Regulation No.26/2012);
10. Annex II (Personal history disclosure form for shareholder(s) and director(s) holding capital of the company equalto 5% or above: No.2 of Article 1 of Administrative Regulation No.26/2012);
11. Annex III (Declaration of the Authorization for the Disclosure of Information: No.1 of Article 7of Administrative Regulation No.26/2012); [Note: Annex I and Annex II must be submitted with Annex III per each Annex];
12. Declaration subscribed by a legal representative, with notary authentication of signature and quality, in which terms the gaming machine manufacturer promises to obey and comply to all the legal obligations and renounces claiming against the RAEM in any forum abroad due to its recognition of the exclusive jurisdiction for the tribunals of RAEM in the pursuit of its activity in the RAEM;
14. Model M11 of Finance Services Bureau (DSF) which signifies that the bank deposit are banked in to DSF ( Application Form of Model M11 download; )
15. Copies of identity documents of who fill in Annex II (including the identity card, passport and any other valid identification documents of the administrator(s) and the shareholder(s) holding capital of the company equal to 5% or above;
16. Three recent color photos taken within the last six months, with a white background, size 8 x 5 cm, one of them has to be stuck on the instructed position in the Annex II, and attached with a storage disk or CD which has saved the applicant(s)’ photo(s), size 4 x 5 cm, saved as JPEG format and less than 400 Kb.
Service Location and Office Hours
Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ)
Address: Av. Praia Grande, No. 762-804, Ed. China Plaza, 11th floor
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Friday : 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Submission of the application in person
Free of charge
Remarks: Pursuant to the term 7 of article 5 of the Administrative Regulation No.26/2012, Company who applies to be the gaming machine manufacturers and suppliers is required to provide a cash guarantee for the approval process, so far the cash guarantee amount is set as MOP100,000.
It depends on the situation of each application
Notes for the application
1. The above information required is the basic information for checking the suitability of the applicant. The DICJ does not rule out the possibility of requiring additional information if necessary;
2. All information provided by the applicant is subject to Law No.8/2005 (Law on the Protection of Personal Data);
3. For any correction, additional or updated information are required to submit in person or in writing to DICJ.
Progress inquiry and service results collection
Inquiry the application progress: there is no on-line checking service yet and please call （853）2856 9266 /（853）8397 3203 /（853）8397 3727 for information
Collecting service results: 1. Digital copy of the permit letter is sent to applicant via e-mail, 2. Collect in person at DICJ 3. Authorize others to collect at DICJ
Imperative documents required when collecting the results: ID card of the collector or business card of the collector and the company chop
Content provider: Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ)
Last modified: 2018-06-07 11:38