Issue departure document to non-residents who have lost the passport / travel document / identification document used for entry to Macao and do not have other document for departure.
Target Groups and Application Eligibility
Non-residents who have lost the entry document and do not have other document for departure.
Not in a lawfully restricted status
[Note: Departure of persons who have lost their document and overstay will be arranged by the Investigation Subdivision of the Immigration Department.]
Immigration Department issues “Loss of Document and Report Notification” to mainland residents and “Declaration of Loss of Document” to others.
Service Provider: Public Security Police Force – Immigration Department
- Foreigners Subdivision (during office hours)
- Investigation Subdivision (during non-office hours)
- Border Control Subdivision at the Hong Kong – Macao Ferry Terminal and Border Control Subdivision at the Taipa Ferry Terminal (24 hours)
[Note: It is only applicable to Hong Kong residents who lost their entry document, allowing them to report for loss of the document and go through departure clearance at the same time.]
- Foreigners Subdivision and Investigation Subdivision: Immigration Department Office Building, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
- Border Control Subdivision at the Hong Kong – Macao Ferry Terminal: Largo do Terminal Marítimo, Terminal Marítimo do Porto Exterior, Macao
- Border Control Subdivision at the Taipa Ferry Terminal: Estrada de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Tel: (853) 2872 5488
Fax: (853) 8897 0300
Content provider: Public Security Police Force (CPSP)
Last modified: 2018-03-23 10:22