Service Content：Provide the copy of academic record for the former students of closed private schools.
The Service Target Group and Application Eligibility：
Former students of closed private schools can apply for the service, provided that their records are stored at the Education and Youth Development Bureau.
Service Results：Obtain a copy of academic record.
Executive Department and Unit：Department of Non-tertiary Education of DSEDJ
Address：Avenida de D. João IV, No. 7-9, 1st Floor, Macao
(853) 8397 2381 (Infant and Primary Education)
(853) 8397 2333 (Secondary Education)
(853) 8397 2322 (Recurrent Education)
(853) 2871 2779 (Infant and Primary Education)
(853) 2871 1750 (Secondary Education)
(853) 2871 5257 (Recurrent Education)
Content provider: Education and Youth Development Bureau (DSEDJ)
Last modified: 2021-02-25 17:56