How to Apply?
Application Period：Applications are accepted all year round.
Application Procedures and Documents Required：
Parents/school personnel can call or go to the Centre of Psycho-Pedagogical Support and Special Education in person to report a student’s situation; relevant professionals of the Centre will hold a meeting with the parents, school personnel and student to provide recommendations. When attending the professional consultation meeting with the student, parents/guardians need to bring the following documents to the Centre:
- The Consultation and Assessment Service Application Form (The form can be obtained at the Centre of Psycho-Pedagogical Support and Special Education or downloaded from the website of the Education and Youth Development Bureau.);
- Copies of the identification documents of the student and his/ her parents/ guardians;
- Copy of the student card of the applicant;
- The latest school diary, textbooks, homework books, test papers and report card of the student;
- Other relevant documents.
Remarks: Applicants who have never enrolled in school are exempt from submitting the documents listed in item 3 and item 4.
Location and Service Hours
Apply in Person：
Centre of Psycho-Pedagogical Support and Special Education
Address: Rua de Formosa, No.31, 2nd Floor, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 09:00-13:00，14:30-17:45
(Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.)
Free of charge
The Centre will respond by telephone to confirm the service to be provided within 10 working days of receipt of the request for assistance; and inform the applicant of the appointment day and time within 5 working days from the next day after the day of confirmation of service. (Service commitment)
Enquiry on the Process of the Application and Obtaining the Service Results
Obtain the Service Results：
Parents or guardians should bring their identification document and go to the Centre in person to obtain the assessment reports. (If parents or guardians are unable to go to the Centre in person to collect the documents, they can write a letter of authorisation to allow someone else to collect them.)
Content provider: Education and Youth Development Bureau (DSEDJ)
Last modified: 2018-03-21 16:25