How to Apply
Application Procedures and Documents Required：
1. An application should be made via IFTM “eServices” online platform.
2. Upon the approval of the applicaion, fee payment should be made at IFTM via campus KIOSK, or by cash, credit card, company cheque or cashier order at the Cashier.
3. The applicant may use the locker after the 2nd working day from the day of application fee payment.
Application Location and Office Hours
Online application：IFTM “eServices” platform
Fee payment (Campus KIOSK)：
- Campus KIOSK at Mong-Há Campus/ Taipa Campus
Mong-Há Campus: Colina de Mong-Há, Macao, China
Taipa Campus: Avenida Padre Tomás Pereira,S.N., Taipa, Macao, China
0900 – 2200 (Monday to Sunday)
Closed on Public Holiday
- Fee payment (Cashier at Mong-Há Campus)
Address: Colina de Mong-Há, Macao, China
0900 – 1300; 1430 – 1900 (Monday to Friday)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
MOP100 per locker (usage period from the assigned date until at the end of the academic year)
To be paid by either the following methods:
a) Cash, credit card, company cheque or cashier order (Cashier)
b) MacauPass (Campus KIOSK)
Ready for usage after the 2nd working day from the day of application fee payment. (Performance Pledge Programme)
Remarks/Notes for Application
If no payment is made after 7 days upon the approval of the application, the application will be automatically cancelled by the system.
Relative Regulations or Requirements
- School of Hospitality Management/Tourism Management ：http://www.iftm.edu.mo/EN/studentCorner/Home/Index/173
Status Enquiry and Service Results Collection
Enquiry on application status：
- In-person：Pedagogic Affairs Department, Macao Institute for Tourism Studies, Mong-Há Campus / Taipa Campus
- By hotline (office hours to be answered by the responsible staff)：（853）2856 1252（Mong-Há Campus）/ (853) 8598 2007 (Taipa Campus)
- By Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online：IFTM “eServices” platform
Collection methods of service results：A system generated notification email will be sent to the applicant and the locker can be used in person.
Documents need to be presented or submitted upon receipt of the service results：N/A
Content provider: Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM)
Last modified: 2020-05-15 10:29