How to Apply
- 1. Students who are active in the of School of Hospitality Management/Tourism Management or Cuisine Diploma programmes of School of Continuing Education: within the prescribed time limit.
- 2. Students of the SCE Tour Guide programme: To take a break from the courses, you should submit your application within the course period and before the examination.
Application Procedures and Documents Required
- 1. School of Hospitality Management/Tourism Management students must apply on eSerivces internal application, the reply will be within two working days after approval.
- 2. School of Continuing Education Cuisine Diploma programmes or Tour Guide Courses students must apply via email sent to email@example.com.
Application Location and Office Hours
1. School of Hospitality Management/Tourism Management students must apply on IFTM “eServices” platform.
2. School of Continuing Education Cuisine Diploma programmes or Tour Guide Course ：
By Email：email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In person application：
- Mong-Há Campus/ Taipa Campus
Mong-Há Campus: Colina de Mong-Há, Macao, China
0900 – 1300, 1430 – 1900 (Monday to Friday)
Closed on Public Holiday
Taipa Campus: Avenida Padre Tomás Pereira,S.N., Taipa, Macao, China
Opening Hours: 0900 – 1300, 1430 – 1745 (Monday to Thursday). 0900 – 1300, 1430 – 1730 (Friday). Closed on Public Holiday.
Free of charge
Two working days to reply after approval. (Performance Pledge Programme)
Remarks/Notes for Application
- School of Hospitality Management/Tourism Management students：Notification will be sent via the system email for online application via eServices.
- School of Continuing Education Cuisine Diploma programmes or Tour Guide Courses students：reply via email
Relative Regulations or Requirements
- School of Hospitality Management/Tourism Management Student Handbook：http://www.iftm.edu.mo/EN/studentCorner/Home/Index/173
- School of Continuing Education Student Handbook：https://www.iftm.edu.mo/sce/tc/media-information/publications/index.html
Status Enquiry and Service Results Collection
Enquiry on application status：
- In-person：Pedagogic Affairs Department, Macao Institute for Tourism Studies, Mong-Há Campus / Taipa Campus
- By hotline (office hours to be answered by the responsible staff)：（853）2856 1252（Mong-Há Campus）/ (853) 8598 2007 (Taipa Campus)
- By Email：email@example.com
Collection methods of service results：via email
Documents need to be presented or submitted upon receipt of the service results：N/A
Content provider: Macao Institute for Tourism Studies (IFTM)
Last modified: 2021-06-11 15:46