- Mod. No. 043/DLC (available at the service counters of the Transport Bureau or download from the Transport Bureau website)
- One distinct photocopy of the valid identity card
- One distinct photocopy of the Macao Driving License
- Two 1.5 inches recent color photos (with white background)
Documents must be presented
- To show the original copy of the valid identity card
- To show the original copy of the valid Macao Driving license
Service location and hour
1.Reception Area of the Transport Bureau (Estrada de D. Maria II)
Address: Estrada de D. Maria II, N.º33, Macau
2.Reception Area of the Transport Bureau (China Plaza)
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, No. 762-804, China Plaza, 3 Andar, Macau
3.Service Center of RAEM
Address: Rua Nova da Areia Preta N.° 52, 1.º andar, Zona I
4.Service Center of RAEM das Ilhas
Address：Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (working days) from 9 am to 6 pm.
Issue Fees: MOP $300
Fee for the form: Free of charge
Stamp Duty: No stamp duty
Deposit: No deposit necessary
The license is released within one day. (Performance Pledge)
remarks：The above service time is available for the apllication before 16:00, and the required documents are well prepared.
- The validity of the Macao international driving license is pursuant to the valid date of the Macao driving license, but not more than one year.
- Due to different situations of different nations / regions, the international driving licenses are restricted by their local laws.
- The International Driving License requested at the Services Center in Taipa will be issued after 3 working days.