No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information in person or through the applicant’s organization
- The completed application form (Application for Air Traffic Controller License PEL/APP/003) published by the Civil Aviation Authority; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- A proof of nationality;
- Two recent 1.5-inch color photographs (Dimensions of the photograph must be 45mm high by 35mm wide);
- A proof of employment from the air traffic control service provider;
- Original and copy of the valid foreign ATCL issued by an ICAO Contracting State (applicable to license conversion only);
- The documents certifying the successful completion of the approved training course, including the on-the-job training;
- Other additional documents or information as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Please refer to Aeronautical Information Publication AIC B Series no. 10/17, 11/17 & 12/17 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person or through the applicant’s organization.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP330 (Inclusive of MOP30 stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The issuance process will not take more than 5 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.