No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information in person or in writing:
- The completed application form (Application for Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air (Macao Operator) FS/APP/005) published by the Civil Aviation Authority; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- Copy of Air Operator Certificate issued by appropriate authority of the State/Region of the operator;
- Copy of dangerous goods permit granted by appropriate authority of the State/Region of the operator;
- A set of operator’s dangerous goods transport document.
- Please refer to Aeronautical Circular no. AC/OPS/005 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person or in writing.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Fax:(853) 2833 8089;
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
The approval process will not take more than 10 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.