No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- Completed application form (application form can be obtained from AACM office);
- Original copy of identification document or passport;
- Original copy of a valid foreign aircraft maintenance engineer license, if applicable;
- Employment certificate issued by the airline or maintenance organization incorporated in Macao;
- Resume and personal log book;
- Two recent 1.5-inch color photos;
- Original copy of the training certificate that proves the successful completion of the appropriate maintenance or type training and a copy of the approval letter issued by the Civil Aviation Authority of the concerned type training, if applicable;
- On-the-job training certificate;
- Other supplementary information as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority when necessary.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP330 (Inclusive of MOP30 stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The variation process will not take more than 40 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.