No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- Completed application form(s) (Application for the GRANT/RENEWAL/VARIATION of a MAR-145 Maintenance Organisation Approval AW/APP/016 and Application Details of Nominated Personnel to be Accepted AW/APP/015) (application form can be downloaded from the AACM homepage);
- Maintenance organisation exposition;
- Compliance Report;
- Safety Management Manual (SMM);
- Any applicable contracts/agreements/letter of intent;
- Other supplementary information as required by the Civil Aviation Authority.
- Please see Aeronautical Circular no. AC/AW/011, no. AC/PEL/013 and no. AC/AW/004 in the AACM homepage for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in writing.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
Regardless of the application for issuance, the fees charged by the aeronautical authority is based on the man hour performed in the entire approval process.
The issuance process will not take more than 70 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.
According to the application for the approval of different maintenance items submitted by the maintenance organization, the applicant must pass the approval assessment conducted by the Civil Aviation Authority.