- If the flying activities include performing an organized release of balloons or UAVs: applicant shall file in the application with the Civil Aviation Authority 10 days in advance;
- For other activities: applicant shall make an inquiry to the Civil Aviation Authority for the application period.
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the application in person or in writing
- If the flying activities include release of balloons or UAVs, applicant shall file in the application; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage);
- If the flying activities include flying of UAVs, applicant can either file in the application through the above-mentioned method or register an account, login and submit the application through the “Online application for unmanned aircraft activities” with link https://uav.aacm.gov.mo;
- For other activities, applicant shall submit application letter in writing.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person or writing.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Fax: (853) 2833 8089;
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
The approval process will not take more than 10 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.