No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- Complete application form (Application for Approval to Use a Qualified Flight Simulator Training Device (FSTD) FS/APP/003); (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- A copy of the current Qualification Certificate with the latest evaluation report;
- A copy of current defects/discrepancies report of the applied FSTD;
- A copy of FSTD information sheet from Master QTG and any other key information regarding the FSTD.
Please note that operator may be required to submit additional information as deemed necessary by AACM.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in writing.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
Minimum charge is MOP3,000
- Additional fees will be charged for on-site inspection (local or overseas).
- Evaluation of application will not be commenced until application fees are received by AACM.
The issuance process will not take more than 60 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.