How to apply
Application Time Any time of the calendar year
Application Formalities and Imperative Documents
The Approval of Gaming Machines
Pursuant to the Administrative Regulation No.26/2012 dated on November 26 of 2012, the gaming machines must be approved by DICJ upon request from the authorized manufacturers or suppliers, for their supply.
Gaming Machines Which Fulfill The Following Requirements May Be Approved:
1. Acceptance or approval in accordance with the Macau EGM Technical Standards;
2. Compliance with the minimum requirements stated in the items 1 to 5 of article 17 of the Administrative Regulation No.26/2012 certified by the legal representative of the manufacturer via a document with signature authenticated via notary;
3. Submission of a list of authorized technicians to assemble, install, program, repair, adapt, modify, give technical assistance or carry out maintenance of the gaming machines under approval, containing specifically, the identification, training experience and information as to the professional training plans; (Form download);
4. Certificate issued by a gaming machines testing laboratory recognized by the government attesting to the adaptation of the gaming machines with respect to its exploitation in the RAEM, does not affect the respective operation, safety, integrity, accountability or auditing controls.
Service Location and Office Hours
Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ)
Address: Av. Praia Grande, No. 762-804, Ed. China Plaza, 11th floor
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Friday : 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Free of charge
According to each application
Notes for the application
1. The above information required is the basic information for checking the application. The DICJ does not rule out the possibility of requiring additional information if necessary;
2. For any correction, additional or updated information are required to submit in person or in writing to DICJ.
Progress inquiry and service results collection
Inquiry the application progress: there is no on-line checking service yet and please call （853）2856 9266 /（853）8397 3203 /（853）8397 3727 for information
Collecting service results: 1. Digital copy of the permit letter is sent to applicant via e-mail, 2. Collect in person at DICJ 3. Authorize others to collect at DICJ
Imperative documents required when collecting the results: ID card of the collector or business card of the collector and the company chop
Content provider: Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ)
Last modified: 2018-06-07 11:40