How to Apply
Macao enterprises that have already obtained the first Macao Investor Certificates may apply for an unlimited number of additional certificates for the same investment sector upon meeting the following requirements:
- The application is lodged to the DSEDT within 3 months from the date of obtaining the first certificate by the enterprise
- The structure and operating conditions of the applicant enterprise remain as provided in the first submission
Application Procedures and Required Documents
Application documents to be submitted by applicants or representatives of applicants in person at the Regional Cooperation Information Centre, or at any one of the document collection points:
- Duly completed Request for Additional Macao Investor Certificate form; (request form available in hard copy at the Regional Cooperation Information Centre or online at the CEPA Page of the DSEDT Website / Designated CEPA Website)
- Duly certified declaration form with stamp affixed; (declaration form available in hard copy at the Regional Cooperation Information Centre or online at the CEPA Page of the DSEDT Website / Designated CEPA Website)
- I.D. copy of the applicant/declarant
- Copy of the first Macao Investor Certificate obtained by the applicant
Service Locations and Hours
Visit Us in Person
Economic and Technological Development Bureau – Regional Cooperation Information Centre
Address: Regional Cooperation Information Centre at Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, n°s 1-3, Luso International Bank Building, 2/F., Macao
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 – 13:00, 14:30 – 17:45;
Friday, 9:00 – 13:00, 14:30 – 17:30
Performance Pledge – 7 working days
- The processing time stated above is counted from the date of reception of the full set of documents by the responsible unit and does not include the date of submission of documents, subject to exceptions.
- Subject to the submission of correct and necessary documents by applicants.
Related Regulations or Requirements
For specific application procedures and notes, please refer to the Procedures for Submission of Request for Additional Macao Investor Certificate Form under the Mainland and Macao Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement.
Content provider: Economic and Technological Development Bureau (DSEDT)
Last modified: 2021-02-01 11:43