How to Apply
Apply as needed, there is no application deadline.
Application procedures and required documents
1. Online submission: Applicant makes an application to become a user via the webpage on the DSEDT website (www.dsedt.gov.mo/edi) or the electronic customs declaration service platform (eservice.edi.gov.mo/reg) by submitting with an e-signature1 a completed application form and uploaded required documents.
2. Online submission after pre-application: Applicant makes an application to become a user via the webpage on the DSEDT website (www.dsedt.gov.mo/edi) or the electronic customs declaration service platform (eservice.edi.gov.mo/reg) by uploading a signed application form and ID document(s) of signatory(ies) to the registration system after having completed the application form and uploaded the required documents for pre-application.
3. Submission in paper form: After downloading an application form at the webpage on the DSEDT website (www.dsedt.gov.mo/edi), complete and sign the application form and submit it in person at the DSEDT along with the required documents.
Required documents include:
(1) Valid ID document(s) (of the sole proprietor/administrator(s)/authorized person(s));
(2) If a third party is authorized to perform electronic customs declaration, a valid power of attorney or equivalent document shall be attached (a copy can be uploaded at the time of online submission or pre-application, and the original can be supplemented afterwards);
(3) Commercial Registration Certificate issued by the Legal Affairs Bureau (Commercial and Movable Property Registry Office) 2;
(4) Form M1: Business Tax – New Registration/Amendment Form of the Financial Services Bureau (DSF) 2.
Note/Information for Applicants
Note “1”:：Normalized Certificate or eSignCloud Service provided by the Macao Post and Telecommunications Bureau is required for signing.
Note “2”： Applicants may give consent to the DSEDT to obtain the required information from the Legal Affairs Bureau and DSF.
Time Required for Approval
2 working days upon receipt of all required application documents.
Enquiry on Progress and Collection of Results
The DSEDT will inform the applicant by e-mail upon successful opening of account.
Service Location and Hours
1. Online submission, submission after online pre-application: Via Internet (platform hyperlink).
2. Submission in paper form: Download online, complete and sign an application form (www.dsedt.gov.mo/edi), and then submit it in person at the DSEDT along with the required documents.
DSEDT – Foreign Trade Division
Address: 2/F, 1-3 Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Content provider: Economic and Technological Development Bureau (DSEDT)
Last modified: 2021-06-07 18:20