The Social Security Fund (abbreviated to FSS in Macao) today (June 12) announced the name list for the special allocation from budget surplus 2019 for the Non-Mandatory Central Provident Fund System. This year, a total of 371,078 people are included in the list and 155,433 people are not included. To make enquiries, members of the public can visit the website of the FSS atwww.fss.gov.mo, call our 24-hour interactive voice response hotline at 2823 0230, use the self-service machine, or visit a service point of the FSS.
Individuals who meet all the three requirements below can be included in the name list for the special allocation from budget surplus 2019:
(1) The person must be a permanent resident of the Macao SAR and attain 22 years of age on or before 31 December 2018;
(2) The person must be still alive on 1 January 2019;
(3) The person must stay in the Macao SAR for at least 183 days in 2018.
People already included in the list are not required to go through any formalities and their individual accounts will be allocated 7,000 patacas. If a person is allocated with funds for the first time, he or she will receive an incentive basic fund of 10,000 patacas at the same time. For those who are not included in the list, they will receive a notice if they are age 65 or older, or if they are not included in the list for the first time.
A person not included in the list may file an objection statement if he or she was in the following situations, and the prescription of asserting the right to the allocation of funds of 2019 is three years, meaning that the right will expire on 31 December 2022, and filing the objection statement late will result in invalidation of the right.
(1) He or she attended higher education courses recognized by the local competent authorities;
(2) He or she was hospitalized;
(3) He or she who was at least age 65 and habitually resided in mainland China;
(4) He or she who was under 65 years of age and habitually resided in mainland China due to health reason, in particular because of the need for non-hospital nursing, palliative therapy, rehabilitative services or family care;
(5) He or she provided work outside the Macao SAR for an employer registered with the FSS;
(6) He or she worked outside the Macao SAR in order to bear the main living expenses of his or her spouse, any degree of lineal consanguinity or affinity who resided in the Macao SAR;
(7) He or she performed official duties, performed duties for the Macao SAR or discharged other official duties;
(8) He or she who had humanitarian or other properly explained reasons (subject to approval of the Chief Executive).
For the purpose of a more effective diversion of the work of objection statements and applications for fund withdrawal, the FSS calls on the individuals concerned to cooperate and submit the properly completed objection statement forms, along with all relevant supporting documentation, to the following locations, as early as possible, before the end of July this year:
- Temporary office of the FSS at Tap Seac;
- Centro de Serviços da RAEM na Areia Preta ;
- Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas:
- Six Public Services Centres under Municipal Affairs Bureau:
- Northern District Public Services Centre (Toi San Station)
- Northern District Public Services Centre (Fai Chi Kei Station)
- Central District Public Services Centre
- Central District Public Services Centre (S. Lourenço Station)
- Islands District Public Services Centre
- Islands District Public Services Centre (Seac Pai Van Station)
5. Three Social Service Centres under the Social Welfare Bureau (abbreviated to SWB in Macao) (From now until 30 September)
- Northern District (Tamagnini Barbosa) Social Service Centre
- Northwest District (Ilha Verde) Social Service Centre
- Central and Southern District (Patane) Social Service Centre
6. Ha Wan Baptist Church Social Service Centre (From now until 30 September)
Before visiting the above locations, members of the public may get a ticket number in advance or make an appointment through the " Conta Única de Acesso Comum " mobile application or website (https://account.gov.mo).
In addition, 67,000 seniors are eligible for withdrawal of funds this year, and the FSS will accept the applications in batches like last year. Seniors aged 75 or older, individuals already receiving disability pension from the FSS for more than one year, and those currently receiving special disability subsidy from the SWB will be given priority to submit their applications in August, and seniors aged between 65 and 74 can submit their applications in September.
For more information, please visit the website of the FSS atwww.fss.gov.moor call 2853 2850 during office hours for enquiries.