Addressing the epidemic caused by the new coronavirus in the city, the Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (IPIM) is attentively coordinating relevant disease control works. Starting from 5 February, all of IPIM’s public services and facilities will be suspended until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
IPIM has set up multiple service emergency hotlines to provide necessary assistance:
- Convention and exhibition service hotline: (+853) 6210 6655
- Investment residency application service hotline: (+853) 6218 3080 / 6218 3090
- Services related to the Portuguese-speaking Countries Food Exhibition Centre: (+853) 6218 3060
- Investor services: (+853) 6218 3050
- Mainland affairs: (+853) 6218 3063
- Non-financial offshore services: (+853) 6218 3070
- Other services: (+853) 6218 3078
For the latest information of IPIM, please visit https://www.ipim.gov.mo/ or subscribe “Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute” on WeChat.