The Social Security Fund (abbreviated to FSS in Macao) today (16th June) announced the name list for the special allocation from budget surplus 2020 for Non-Mandatory Central Provident Fund System. This year, a total of 377,747 people are included in the list and 159,114 people are not. To check the name list, members of the public may visit the website of the FSS atwww.fss.gov.mo, call the 24-hour interactive voice response hotline at 2823 0230, use the self-service machine, or visit a service point of the FSS.
Individuals who meet all the three requirements below can be included in the name list for the special allocation from budget surplus 2020:
(1) The person must be a permanent resident of the Macao SAR and must have attained 22 years of age on or before 31 December 2019;
(2) The person must be still alive on 1 January 2020;
(3) The person must stay in the Macao SAR for at least 183 days in 2019.
People already included in the list are not required to go through any formalities and their individual accounts will be allocated 7,000 patacas. If a person is allocated with funds for the first time, he or she will receive an incentive basic fund of 10,000 patacas at the same time.
A person not included in the list may file an objection statement if he or she was in the following situations, and the prescription of asserting the right to the allocation of funds of 2020 is three years, meaning that the right will expire on 31 December 2023, and filing the objection statement after this date will result in invalidation of the right.
(1) He or she attended higher education courses recognized by the local competent authorities;
(2) He or she was hospitalized;
(3) He or she who was at least age 65 and habitually resided in mainland China;
(4) He or she who was under 65 years of age and habitually resided in mainland China due to health reason, in particular because of the need for non-hospital nursing, palliative therapy, rehabilitative services or family care;
(5) He or she provided work outside the Macao SAR for an employer registered with the FSS;
(6) He or she worked outside the Macao SAR in order to bear the main living expenses of his or her spouse, any degree of lineal consanguinity or affinity who resided in the Macao SAR;
(7) He or she performed official duties, performed duties for the Macao SAR or discharged other official duties;
(8) He or she who had humanitarian or other properly explained reasons (subject to approval of the Chief Executive).
In order to effectively handle the work of objection statements and fund withdrawal application, the FSS calls on the individuals concerned to cooperate and submit the properly completed objection statement forms, along with all relevant supporting documentation, to the following locations, as early as possible, before the end of July this year:
- Temporary office of the FSS at Tap Seac;
- Macao Government Services Centre (Social Security Affairs and Social Integrated Affairs Service Area);
- Macao Government Services Centre in Islands (Social Security Affairs and Social Integrated Affairs Service Area);
- Six Public Services Centres under Municipal Affairs Bureau:
- Northern District Public Services Centre (Toi San Station);
- Northern District Public Services Centre (Fai Chi Kei Station);
- Central District Public Services Centre (Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia);
- Central District Public Services Centre (São Lourenço Station);
- Islands District Public Services Centre (Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa);
- Islands District Public Services Centre (Seac Pai Van Station).
Before visiting the above locations, members of the public may get a ticket number in advance or make an appointment through the " Conta Única de Acesso Comum " mobile application or the website ( https://account.gov.mo ).
In addition, the withdrawal of funds this year will begin in August. Senior citizens who have registered for automatic withdrawal of funds in 2019 will receive a notification in late July. Those who meet the eligibility requirements for payment are not required to apply for fund withdrawal again. The money will be automatically deposited, on 21st August, into the bank account that the seniors are using to receive old-age or disability pension payment. Starting in August, other people who want to make fund withdrawal can apply at a self-service machine or a service point of the FSS. The funds will be deposited into their designated bank accounts on 21st October at the earliest.
For information about the relevant procedures, please visit the website of the FSS atwww.fss.gov.moor call 2853 2850 during office hours for enquiries.View gallery