Cross-border students can register with their school if they need temporary accommodation

In response to the cancellation of customs clearance arrangements at the Zhuhai-Macao Port at noon today (4th October), the DSEDJ has contacted schools to understand the situation and accommodation needs of cross-border students. If cross-border students do not have a place to live in Macao, they can first consider staying with relatives and friends. They should make arrangements as soon as possible.

In addition, the DSEDJ is currently coordinating with relevant departments to contact places that can provide accommodation. Students that need assistance can report to and register with their school as soon as possible so that the DSEDJ can collect data and make proper arrangements. The DSEDJ asks parents to please rest assured. For enquiries, please call: 28555533.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve GOV.MO

* Mandatory field


All information on this site is based on the official language of the Macao Special Administrative Region. The English version is the translation from the Chinese originals and is provided for reference only. If you find that some of the contents do not have an English version, please refer to the Traditional Chinese or Portuguese versions.