The Novel Coronavirus Response and Coordination Centre (hereinafter referred to as “the Centre”) announces that, services in regular viral nucleic acid testing stations will be maintained during the public holiday for Chung Yeung Festival (14 October 2021, Thursday), with service hours as follows:
- Kuok Kim (Pac On Ferry Terminal): 10:00-20:00
- Kuok Kim (Macao Forum): 10:00-00:00
- Kiang Wu Hospital: 10:00-18:00
- University Hospital: 10:00-18:00
- Namyue Group (Macao Federation of Trade Unions Workers Stadium): 10:00-00:00
- Hengqin Port: 14:00-21:00
The 10 High-Frequency NAT Programme testing sites, including those located at Grand Lisboa, Sands, Venetian, Wynn Macau, Wynn Palace, Broadway, StarWorld, MGM Macau, MGM Cotai and Studio City, will also operate as usual during the public holiday.
The Centre reminds members of the public that prior booking is required for nucleic acid tests. People with bookings should arrive as scheduled; queuing is not allowed for early comers. People who failed to take nucleic acid test due to the typhoon may schedule a new booking, their health codes will not turn yellow because of the delay in testing.
Besides, the specific NAT stations will also continue to provide services during the public holiday to facilitate nucleic acid sampling for residents in yellow-coded zones, with arrangements as follows:
- Kiang Wu Hospital: 09:00-17:00
- Macao Federation of Trade Unions Workers Stadium: 10:00-20:00
- Coloane Residents Association: 16:00-20:00