How to apply
Application procedure and required supporting document
Applicant must submit in person the following supporting documents to the Government Information Bureau:
1. Photocopy of Macao ID of the person signing the application form (the original ID is required for verification).
2. If a proprietary entity is a company:
- a. Original of business registration certificate. If a shareholder is a legal person, it is necessary to provide relevant certificate of business registration.
- b. Photocopy of ID document of every shareholder and member of the administrative board. (Both front and back sides of an ID document should be clearly printed on the same A4 page). The original ID documents are required for verification.
- c. Letter of appointment of the publisher issued by the proprietary entity (notarised signature required).
3. If a proprietary entity is an association:
- a. The association’s constitution.
- b. Original of the certificate of the association’s structure.
- c. Photocopy of ID document of members of the association’s leadership.
- d. Authenticated copy of the minutes of the meeting held to elect the Publisher.
4. Declaration of acceptance of the position as the Publisher (notarised signature required).
5. Photocopy of the permanent Macao ID of the Publisher (the original is required for verification).
6. Proof of authorising the premises as the office of the entity.
7. A sample of the publication.
Address and office hours
Submit in person to the Information Department of the Government Information Bureau
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, nos. 762-804, Edif. China Plaza, 15.º andar, Macau
Mondays to Thursdays: 9am to 1pm; 2.30pm to 5.45pm
Fridays: 9am to 1pm; 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Free of charge
Application will be processed within 10 working days, counting from the day following receipt of a filled application form and other required documents. Results will be sent by mail.
Content provider: Government Information Bureau (GCS)
Last modified: 2023-09-14 12:24