How to apply
Application will be processed within two working days (for timely process, news organisations are advised to apply at least two working days before arrival).
Application procedure and required supporting document
Application may be submitted by email, fax or in person to the Government Information Bureau
1. Brief introduction about the filming production and the length of stay in Macao;
2. Information about filming equipment, e.g. brand, model, price;
3. List of crew members arriving in Macao with the declared equipment;
4. Date of arrival and name of port;
5. Date of departure and name of port;
6. Detailed contact information of the media organisation.
Address and office hours
Submit in person to the Publicity and Promotion Division of the Government Information Bureau
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, nos. 762-804, Edif. China Plaza, 15.º andar, Macau
Mondays to Thursdays: 9am to 1pm; 2.30pm to 5.45pm
Fridays: 9am to 1pm; 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Free of charge
Application will be processed within two working days.
Please note: For timely process, news organisations are advised to apply at least two working days before arrival.
Content provider: Government Information Bureau (GCS)
Last modified: 2018-02-07 18:04