How to process
Required Document: First Phase: Ballot application
1. Duly complete the “Application Form (006-DIS) for Vacant Stalls of Marketplaces, Cooked Food Centres and Hawker Areas” which is obtainable free of charge from the municipal markets, the Integrated Services Centre and Public Services Centres of IAM or can be downloaded from IAM’s website;
2. A legible photocopy of valid Resident Identity Card of MSAR (to be affixed onto the application form);
Second Phase: Process the verification procedures after the draw of ballot
3. Legible photocopy of the water, electricity or telephone bill of the applicant;
4. 4 recent colour photos of size 1.5 x 1.5 inch;
Documents to be presented: Present the original identity document(s).
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre : Avenida da Praia Grande, Nº 762-804, China Plaza Building, 2/F, Macau;
Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas : Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3˚andar, Taipa;
Northern District Public Services Centre : Rua Nova da Areia Preta Nº 52, G/F, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station : Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, no. 127, D. Julieta Nobre da Carvalho Building, Block B, G/F, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station : Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social do Fai Chi Kei, Edf. Fai Tat, Bloco II, r/c, lojas G e H, Macau
Central District Public Services Centre : Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, Nos .5 e 7 , Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3/F, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station : Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4/F, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre : Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, no. 75K, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6/F, Coloane;
Office hours: Integrated Services Centre and Public Services Centres :
Mondays to Fridays 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (no lunch break) closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Tel / Fax: Tel: 2833 7676
Application fee: Rental fee: Please refer to the annexed list (List of Available Vacant Stalls in Marketplaces, Cooked Food Centres and Hawkers’ Areas)
Note: Application fee payable by drawn winners upon processing the verification procedures.
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: Not Applicable
Deposit: Please refer to the annexed list (List of Available Vacant Stalls in Marketplaces, Cooked Food Centres and Hawkers’ Areas)
1. Payable by the drawn winners of the ballot upon processing of verification procedures;
2. The security deposit is equivalent to one month’s rental fee of the stall;
3.The security deposit is refundable upon expiry of the tenancy contract if the tenants had fulfilled all their responsibilities and duties.
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not Applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: 1.Application Period: throughout the entire month of January, April, July and October;
2. Result of Application: To be announced before or on the 26th of the month following the application period;
3. Verification Period:
Drawn Winners – within 5 working days, dated from the day following the 26th of the month following the application period.
Reserve Applicants: -from 6th to 10th working days, dated from the day following the 26th of the month following the application period.
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: 1. Once the drawn winners had processed the respective verification procedures after the draw of the ballot, the reserved applicants cannot proceed with the verification procedures (their status as reserved applicants becomes invalid automatically).
2. Applicants can have access to the regulations governing the application and “Notes for Drawn Winners” from the municipal markets and via IAM’s website.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service