How to process
- Declaration – Relationship with the deceased (011/DHA/DHAL);
- A clear photocopy of the identification document of the applicant;
- A clear photocopy of the identification document of the deceased.
Additional documents to be submitted (required when conditions are met):
- For bone remains, supporting documents of source of bone remains should be submitted; for ashes, supporting documents of the cremation or source proof is required;
- A brief report of death issued by Conservatoria do Registo Civil (Civil Registry Office);
- If the deceased passes away outside the Macao Special Administrative Region and the interval between the time of death and the time of entry is less than 60 hours, the applicant is required to submit the written record of the relocation of the remains issued by Public Security Police Force (CPSP) (Departamento de Informações / Comissariado de Assuntos Gerais / Secção de Fiscalização e Registo). If the interval between the time of death and the time of entry is more than 60 hours, the applicant is required to submit the Livre-trânsito mortuário (Mortal remains transit certificate).
Documents to be produced:
The original identification document of the applicant is required to be produced.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat,Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar, Coloane
Service Office in Our Lady Mercy Cemetery: Our Lady Mercy Cemetery, Avenida Coronel Mesquita, Macau
Integrated Services Centre, Macao Government Services Centre in Islands and Public Services Centres
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(No lunch break, closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
Service Office in Our Lady Mercy Cemetery
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
- 6-month storage at most for the deceased above the age of 7 (per body): MOP2,000.00
- 6-month storage at most for the deceased at or under the age of 7 or stillbirth (per body): MOP1,000.00
Form fee: Not applicable
Stamp duty: 10% of application fee
Security deposit: Not applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: https://www.iam.gov.mo/p/pricetable/list
Time required for processing
Processing time: 3 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
For remains, Inspector Sanitário (Sanitary Inspector) is required to be notified to seal the coffin and the coffin concerned is required to be lead coffin.
Relevant standards or requirements
For remains or stillbirth temporarily stored in the public tomb, the body should be properly embalmed and stored in a lead coffin which is coated with a 1.5 mm thick layer of quicklime on the outside, welded tightly and placed in another wooden coffin.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress:：https://account.gov.mo/pt/login/
Method for obtaining the result of service: Visiting in person to obtain the result