How to process
1. Application form (Mod. 031/DLA/DHAL);
2. Photos which show that the publicity materials have already been dismantled; testimony by witness or written declaration(s) that serve to prove the dismantle;
3. Original of the receipt of security deposit (in case the applicant has lost the receipt, he/she is required to make a declaration);
4. If the applicant is a natural person, a photocopy of the ID document of the signatory should be submitted;
5. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form.
6. If the name of the payee for the cheque to be issued is not the same as the name of the applicant, a photocopy of the payee’s identity document or the Business Registration Certificate must be submitted (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) ;
7. For applications for the refund of security deposit by bank transfer, a photocopy of the bank’s information document (e.g. bank book or monthly bank statement, etc.) stating the recipient’s bank account number must be submitted.
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
1. Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau;
2. Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
3. Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
4. Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
5. Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.º andar, Macau;
6. Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.º andar, Macau;
7. Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.º 75K, Taipa;
8. Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.º andar, Coloane.
9. Macao Government Services Centre in Islands: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Processing time: 15 working days after receiving all the necessary documents.
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: If the processing of “cancellation and refund of security deposit” is made due to the application for a new license, the procedure for refund of security deposit of the old license will only commence after the approval of the application for the new license.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service