How to process
People who intend to change the list of service items of their hair salons and barbershops should apply for change of list of service items as soon as possible.
Processing procedure and required documents:
1. Application form (Format 009/DLA/DHAL, the form can be obtained from IAM);
2. Updated list of service items;
3. If the applicant is a natural person: A legible photocopy of identity document; If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form;
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Time required for processing
The required time for processing depends on the content of change.
Remarks / important notes on application
1. The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced;
2. The applicant must make the application in person or authorise an agent to make the application;
3. The above-mentioned documents must be signed by the applicant or legal representative, with the exception of documents issued by government departments or public entities.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress:
“Online progress enquiry is not available for this formality.”
Content provider: Municipal Affairs Bureau (IAM)
Last modified: 2023-05-01 00:14