How to process
Documents to be submitted:
- Application form (Mod. 019/DLA/DHAL);
- Original of the previous Advertisements on Vehicles License;
- A set of photos of the advertisement on the body of the vehicle (a total of 4 photos showing the front, back, left and right views of the vehicle, which show clearly the layout of the advertisement and the Vehicle License Plate number);
- The sketch or blueprint of the advertisement (the advertising content can be presented in various languages, but one of them must be the official languages of Macao Special Administrative Region);
- If the applicant is a natural person, a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory is required;
- If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form.
- If the content of the advertisement involves promotions of drugs, prescription drugs, prostheses, medical or paramedical therapies, or approaches presented as having health benefits, a photocopy of the letter of approval of advertisement issued by the Health Bureau should be submitted together with photocopies of the advertisement design with the official stamp of the Bureau for approval or other relevant supporting documents.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
1. Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau;
2. Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
3. Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
4. Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
5. Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.º andar, Macau;
6. Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.º andar, Macau;
7. Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.º 75K, Taipa;
8. Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.º andar, Coloane.
9. Macao Government Services Centre in Islands: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: N/A
Form fee: N/A
Stamp duty: N/A
Security deposit: N/A
Fees, Charges and Prices List: N/A
Time required for processing
Processing time: 5 working days after receiving all the necessary documents.
Remarks / important notes on application
Important notes: N/A
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method to obtain the result of service: Visit in person to obtain the result