How to process
1. Application form (Format009/DLA/DHAL, the form can be obtained from IAM);
2. If the applicant is a natural person: A legible photocopy of identity document; If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form;
3. Supporting document of declaration made at the Finance Services Bureau.
Documents to be presented:
The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
7 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. The concerned person is required to apply in person or via an authorized person;
2. The above-mentioned documents must be signed by the applicant or legal representative, with the exception of documents issued by government departments or public entities.
Relevant standards or requirements