How to process
Required Document: Not applicable
Documents to be presented: 1. First authentic copy of photocopy of the prosecution letter
2. Identification Documents
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
1. Operational Team for Enforcement of “General Regulations Governing Public Places” : Rua do Dr. Soares, n.°6, Edifício Soares (Casa Amarela)
2. Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, no. 762-804, China Plaza Building, 2/F, Macau
3. Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, no. 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
4. Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau
5. Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station:Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau
6. Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, no. 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3/F, Macau
7. Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station:Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau
8. Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, nº 225, 3º andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa
9. Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6/F, Coloane
10.S. Domingos Activity Centre: Travessa do Soriano, Municipal Services Building of S. Domingos Market, 4/F (for cases in which the offenders are non-residents of Macao)
Operational Team for Enforcement of “General Regulations Governing Public Places”:
Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ; 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Public Services Centre:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
S. Domingos Activity Centre:
Mondays to Sundays, 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (open on weekends and public holidays, except Chinese New Year holidays)
Tel / Fax: Civic Service Hotline: (853) 2833 7676
Application fee: Not applicable
Form fee: Not applicable
Stamp Duty: Not applicable
Deposit: Not applicable (If the offenders are not Macao Residents, as stipulated by paragraph 2 of article 18 of Decree-Law No. 52/88/M, they are required to pay, at the aforesaid location, a security deposit equivalent to the minimum amount of fine for the offense, prior to their departure from Macao and within a period of 10 days, except those who have promptly made a one-off payment for the fine)
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not Applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: Within four minutes
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: 1. If the relevant prosecution letter cannot be provided upon payment of fines, the name of the offender, and if necessary, his/her particulars, for example, identidy document number and/or date of birth, will need to be provided for verification purposes.
2. Payment is accepted in MOP by cash or cheque (payable to: IAM).
3. A prompt payment refers to the voluntary payment of fines by offenders prior to the expiry of the designated for hearing and defence. In case of serious offenses and very serious offenses, offenders who opt to make a prompt payment will be required to pay an amount equivalent to the minimum amount of fines for the specific offense.
4.If the offenders are not Macao residents, they could choose to pay their fines to the Operational Team for Enforcement of “General Regulations Governing Public Places”, or at the 4th floor of the Municipal Market Complex of S. Domingos, which is located at Travessa do Soriano.
Methods of electronic payment: Payment of fines can be made seven working days after the receipt of accusation letter by logging in to the website https://iam.mo.gov.mo/rgepwebpay?language=en on mobile devices/desktop computers, using Kiosks of Information and Services of “City Guide” or multi-purpose self-service kiosks of the Identification Services Bureau, or using the app “My Government Account of Macao SAR”.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service