How to Apply
By visiting the 1st floor of the Labour Affairs Bureau in person, or in written form, by e-mail, by fax.
Application Procedures and Required Documents：
1. Required Documents:
- Photocopy of complainant’s identity document;
- Document with the correct address (e.g., water or electricity bill of present living place);
- Particulars of employer, including name, contact number, address, etc.
2. Supplementary Document:
- Photocopies of the documents which would contribute to the solution of the related problems
3. Document must be presented:
- The original of complainant’s identity document
Application Location and Office Hours
Location：Avenida do Dr. Francisco Vieira Machado, nos. 221 a 279, Edifício Advance Plaza, 1st floor of the Labour Affairs Bureau, Macau
Office Hours:Monday to Friday：09:00-13:00; 14:30-19:30
Application Processing Time
- The person who would like to report to us or lodge a complaint will be received within 20 minutes 【Notes: 1. Office hours- Monday to Friday : 09:00-13:00, 14:30-19:30; 2. Except when the case needs further legal study or the person has to be directly received by a legal consultant】.
- A Complaint Receipt will be immediately issued to the person who lodges a complaint when using our enquiry service.
- A text message or a written notification by post will be sent to the complainant within 5 working days to notify him/her of the name and the contact number of the inspector in charge of his/her case under the following circumstances:
Upon receipt of a complaint letter with the sender’s explicit mailing address; when there are new matters originated from the existing complaint case which need to be handled by opening a new case; when the change of person in charge of the case occurs.
- Notifying the complainant and the related entities of the handling results of the case within 10 working days
- Notifying the complainant of the court’s verdict regarding the complaint case within 10 working days
- Notifying the complainant of the amount of compensation that he/she shall receive within 10 working days【Note: Within 10 working days after knowing the compensated amount has been deposited in the Bureau’s bank account】
- Within 3 working days after lodging a complaint in person in the area of labour, the complainant can also get information on the name and the contact number of the inspector handling the complaint case via the Interactive Voice Response System 28400333