Application Procedure and Required Documents
- Form “Application of Work Permit for Execution of Self-Profit Activity by Non-Resident” (DSAL-TNR-AP-CE);
- Photocopy of the applicant’s identification document;
- Photocopy of documents proving the applicant’s economic capability to live in Macao (e.g. proof of income, bank deposit proof of the last three months, etc.);
- Photocopy of the last quarter receipt of the mandatory contributions payment to the Social Security Fund and photocopy of the receipt of the non-resident worker(s) employment fee payment related to the establishment operated by the applicant;
- If the applicant is employing local worker(s), he/she must submit photocopy of identification document (front and back) with address, contact number, monthly salary, date of job commencement, job position written on.
Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues 614A-640, Edifício Long Cheng 9/F, Macau (entrance at Rua de Goa 105)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
Charges (or Taxes)
Free of charge
- Form can be obtained at the Bureau or downloaded at www.dsal.gov.mo.
- After the applicant submits all documents, the Bureau, based on that information, will assess the request.
- According to the current Macao SAR legislation, the Bureau may request the applicant to submit additional information necessary to proceed with the request.
- Any change in the submitted information must be reported and updated immediately, showing the relevant proof.
- If the applicant fails to submit all documents within 15 days from the application submission date, the request will not be dealt with.
- It is illegal for non-residents to perform work in the Macao SAR without authorization.
- The English version is for reference only. In event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.